Are you looking to switch up your hairstyle? Have you heard of lace frontals but aren’t quite sure what they are? Lace frontals are becoming increasingly popular in the hair industry, with many celebrities and beauty influencers sporting them.
In this article, we will delve into the world of lace frontals and answer all your burning questions.
A lace frontal is a hairpiece that covers the entire hairline, from ear to ear, and is sewn onto a wig cap. It is made of a sheer lace material that mimics the look of a natural scalp.
Lace frontals can be made from human or synthetic hair and come in a variety of textures, lengths, and colors. They are perfect for adding volume and length to natural hair or for creating a completely new look.
- Natural Look: Lace frontals provide a natural-looking hairline that blends seamlessly with natural hair.
- Versatility: They can be styled in a variety of ways, including up-dos and ponytails.
- Protection: Lace frontals protect natural hair from heat and styling damage.
- Convenient: Lace frontals can be easily removed and reinstalled, making them a convenient option for those who like to switch up their hairstyles frequently.
- Choose the right density for your desired look.
- Get a professional to install your lace frontal for the best results.
- Use a wig cap to protect your natural hair and to help the lace frontal stay in place.
- Clean and maintain your lace frontal regularly to ensure it lasts longer.
- Measure your head and choose the right size lace frontal.
- Prepare your natural hair by braiding it or putting it into a bun.
- Put on a wig cap and secure it in place.
- Sew the lace frontal onto the wig cap using a needle and thread.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How long does a lace frontal last?
A: With proper care and maintenance, a lace frontal can last up to a year.
Q: Can I swim or shower with a lace frontal installed?
A: It is not recommended to swim or shower with a lace frontal installed, as it may cause damage to the hairpiece and your natural hair.
Q: Can I dye my lace frontal?
A: Yes, you can dye a human hair lace frontal, but it is recommended to seek professional help to avoid damaging the hairpiece.
- Lace closures
- Full lace wigs
- Hair extensions